Hi Everyone! Here are some of my favorite pictures. I wanted to post them here to show you which ones I am interested in using for my website. Scroll through and let me know if you are okay with the pics I've chosen and if you want anything changed. Or if you can think of any pics that you like that aren't here. If you want to enlarge the pic, just click on it. Some blow up really big, but hopefully most of them won't be huge. Thanks for all of your support! Love- Mel

Anonymous –   – (February 21, 2007 at 6:30 PM)  

maybe it is just me, but I would like to see more naked baby pictures, maybe one with a blue sheet

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2007 at 9:13 AM)  

more pictures! more pictures! they look so good.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP