Em and Kev

I love being able to take pictures of beautiful people. Really, it makes my life so much easier. And do these two look happy, or what? Oh, and I'm including a single pic of Em's head shot. Those eyes are real! (Not that I'm jealous or anything... :))


Anonymous –   – (December 11, 2007 at 9:47 AM)  

Those are so beautiful!

Anonymous –   – (December 11, 2007 at 9:42 PM)  

You make us look way better than we really do. That's a photographer's job, and you do it well.

So I went to print them at Target the other day and the guy at the photo lab counter got mad at me! He asked me if they were professionally taken and I said yes, because hi, you're professionally awesome and talented. So then he said I had to get a copyright release so they don't get sued and I tried to backtrack. "Well, um...she's not really a professional...I mean, she's my friend and she's just starting out and doesn't have a business license...but I mean, they're really good...ahaahhhhhh!" And he totally didn't believe that you were my friend and thought I was trying to, well, backtrack. So anyway I charmed him into giving them to me, but I was bugged at how he doubted my honesty. But THEN I thought what a compliment to YOU that he thought they were professionally done by some nazi studio that could potentially sue them! So way to go Melissa! And thanks again. I luff them!

Anonymous –   – (December 28, 2007 at 11:04 PM)  

You are so talented!! I need you to make me look beautiful too.

Anonymous –   – (January 7, 2008 at 11:38 AM)  

i LOVE the b&w umbrella one! what a cute idea!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP