Broderick Fam

I loved this family. They braved the freezing temps for a quick photo shoot at Wheeler Farm (seriously, it took about 15 minutes.) The kids were troopers in the cold, and I only had to do one head replacement. :) I went home wishing I could have spent more time with each family!


Anonymous –   – (January 7, 2008 at 11:57 AM)  

AW! cute!! I love the backgrounds! Dang frickin' cold weather. I'm glad they were brave. Trent and Cristi look great as always. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP