Ah-HA!

I have been so frustrated at how my pictures have been looking. Once I upload they look really washed out and have kind of a blue tint. I finally figured out how to fix it! (Convert to sRGB for you photoshoppers!) SWEET!
before:

after:

before:

ater:

Anonymous –   – (September 19, 2008 at 9:05 AM)  

I didn't even notice the blue faces until I saw the contrast!

You are so talented. I love all of your work! You capture personality so well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP