Beach and updated button(North Carolina Family Photographer)

ahhh... nothing beats being at my favorite place with my favorite people.



You know what I love about my man? I casually mention how much I would love living by a beach, and he spends the next week researching job opportunities on the coast.

Beach or no beach..I'm a lucky girl.
__________________________

For those of you who have asked about my new button (ahem.. Katie), I finally updated it! Click on the button link on the linkbar or go here. The button is 230 px. wide. Let me know if you have any problems adding it. :)

Geoff Steurer  – (March 5, 2010 at 6:25 AM)  

This is a beautiful marriage tribute - I tweeted this @geoffsteurer

michael. mindy. dane.  – (March 5, 2010 at 11:13 AM)  

I can't tell you enough how much I love your pictures! That one of you and Aaron is my absolute fave. So perfect.

Englebright  – (March 5, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

Thanks for the shout-out Jeff!

I'm kind of afraid to jump on the twitter bandwagon. I'm afraid it would fuel my internet addiction a little too much. :)

Seriously, thanks.

Wendy  – (March 5, 2010 at 2:28 PM)  

Is this for real? Your family is just too beautiful! I thought I was looking at an advertisement for family vacations. Incredible. We have got to move to NC!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP