Esther (Durham Newborn Photographer)

Meet Esther. She is two weeks old, has beautiful dark hair, and loves sucking on her tongue. (And watching her do so will melt you into a little puddle of goo.)
Esther's grandma made this dress for her. Amazing!






I love shooting newborns "as is." It tells the story of having a newborn much more effectively than black backdrops and angel wings. :)

(My apologies to any angel wing/black backdrop lovers out there. It's just not my style!)

The Preece Family  – (March 9, 2011 at 12:39 PM)  

Ok. WOW. Seeing these makes me want to have another baby! WEll, almost. :) Seriously - they are AMAZING. You are so talented Melissa! I love them! It helps when you have beautiful babies and mommies to photograph though huh?

Mindy  – (March 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM)  

Lovely as always! You do wonderful work... Esther and Elizabeth are beautiful!

Kim –   – (March 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM)  

My offended by your angel wing comment. How dare you!! btw, these are BEAUTIFUL. if only there were a black backdrop or possibly Esther in a turtle outfit.

Aimee and Mark  – (March 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM)  

Awww. These are beautiful pictures. I love Lizzy and Chris and Esther, and I love how the pictures capture the happy feelings in their family. The last 2 pics are my favorites--mommy adoring the baby and mommy sleeping with the baby, my favorite pastimes when I have a newborn. :)

Suzanne  – (March 9, 2011 at 8:10 PM)  

Too many lovely pics to choose a favorite. I kept thinking 'okay, that one's my favorite, no that one is'! I love catching this glimpse of how you see things!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP