Today..

We enjoyed 75* temps.
We played in the leaves
We, at one point, had 6 kids here.
I made chocolate chip pumpkin shaped pancakes
They weren't very good
Though according to Parker they were "deeyicious"
Parker read his first word
I kid you not. He sounded out mom and dad. Go Park!


Then he decided it would be fun to lick the mirror and write letters with his spit.
This is the same kid who refuses to touch a crayon
Hmmm. maybe spit is his medium of choice

Tonight we went on our traditional Halloween ice cream run
2 years ago Aaron's pirate "Arg.. mateme" joke was born.
He still thinks it's funny
And so do I, even though I roll my eyes
(I'll tell it to you if you give me $1)

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP