Today...

I woke up at 6:15 to the sound of Parker breathing at my door and
saying, "I wake up, mom! The sun's not on tuday."
I drove up the canyon with my mom and sister. Breathtaking and beautiful!
Parker and Luke crashed and I got one solid hour of me time.
We opened the windows and doors and let the cool air in
We cooked dinner and made no-bake cookies
We listened to Wicked
Luke slobbered on my face and on my phone
I told Parker I was sick (I have a cold) and he said, "awww, do you need to go poop?" (in his over-the-top sappy voice)
Made goofy faces before bed (as per Park's request)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP