Here you go, Jo!

I took picture of my friend (Jo's) family a while ago, and I've taken forever to get her preview up. Forgive me, Joanne! Enjoy the pictures!
Dan said he'd take family pictures if they could be with their old beater truck. Men... :)



I know you're going to think El is cheesing it in this pic, but I love it!


Anonymous –   – (November 18, 2008 at 10:57 AM)  

cute cute pictures mel! i love the truck in the backround.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP