Just what you were looking for

Yesterday my sister called and asked if I knew how to make those nifty little buttons to put on my blog.

Tara.

Wish granted.





How do add this button to your blog? Go to page elements and add a gadget. Add the html/javascript gadget and copy the code above (or to the right). Waalaa! Button added. Easy as pie.

I also joined the 21st century and made a facebook page. Look at me go!
Become a fan and I'll give you a cookie. Or my respect. Either one.

Holly O.  – (February 17, 2009 at 2:21 PM)  

What a fan-freakin-tastic idea! I am going to make a button (and instructions) for all clients!

tara  – (February 18, 2009 at 8:56 AM)  

i'm a genius. you (and holly) can thank me later:)

thanks for the quick turn around. seriously. you certainly aim to please:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP