Cute.

How cute is this family? Really. We had a great session downtown. They were lucky enough to witness me turf it on the ice WHILE I was shooting. My ability to biff it big time without hurting my camera was impressive (if I do say so myself).

Thanks for the session, C Fam! Enjoy the little preview!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holly O.  – (February 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM)  

I LOVE that last one. Well, I love all of them, but I especially love that last one.

Rach  – (February 10, 2009 at 6:20 PM)  

Oh my gosh, they are way too gorgeous! The pictures and the family. Cute pics of little A.

Holly O.  – (February 10, 2009 at 6:36 PM)  

Did you change the logo again? You are a work a holic!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP