Say WHAT? Engagements?

I know. I KNOW! I started this gig swearing I would never do weddings. "High stress, big time commitment, diva brides, blah blah blah."

But then Scott called me.

Scott was one of my best friends in high school. We used to have looong phone conversations while he "worked" at a wrangler shop in a grocery store. Who buys their jeans at a grocery store? Apparently no one. Hence the long phone calls. :)

Scott introduced me to Christina a couple of weeks ago and I found myself kind of, sort of considering shooting their wedding. I couldn't help it! She was so sweet and nice and non-diva. And she's marrying Scott!

So here we are. Their engagement session. It was a dream. They were candid and so naturally in love.






Thanks for a fun night guys! I can't wait for the big day!

Holly O.  – (March 31, 2009 at 8:13 PM)  

You rocked the engagements! I can't wait to see the wedding shots.

Christina G.  – (April 2, 2009 at 4:06 PM)  

Melissa, I know we already told you we love these pictures, but we just wanted to say again that we think you did an awesome job! Thank you so much!

Scott and Christina

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP