I *love* seniors.

Hannah and I were able to hang out the other day and take some senior pictures. She and her mom were so fun!! And I was jealous of her ability to rock the skinny jeans.

See the converse hanging from the rear view mirror? Thanks for the idea Melissa!


Gotta love the motherly love.Thanks, C Fam!

Melissa  – (April 4, 2009 at 2:55 PM)  

Seriously, how much do I love you??? I love these and can't wait to see the rest. You are truly talented!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP