I am laughing out loud

as I sort through my session with this family. They were putty in my hands and so so fun! It is the best feeling in the world to sense that a family is relaxed in front of my camera and completely comfortable just being themselves.
I am in LOVE with this picture with all its sun flairy goodness..
Now do you see why I'm laughing? This was towards the end and I told them to do whatever they wanted.
I love that they requested the blue wall. It never gets old to me.
I love this picture. The girls are posing away and Sam is like, "hey are we done yet?"

I can't wait to edit more and put them up here. You're going to love them Stephanie!

Thanks, H Fam!!

Stephanie  – (June 6, 2009 at 8:50 PM)  

Wow Melissa! They look AwEsOmE!

Thanks so much for putting up with our craziness!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP