Park's "Just Be"

This is a continuation from yesterday's "Just Be" post. Park was his usually spazzy self. This kid knows how to pull some crazy looking faces when I pull the camera out. My biggest challenge is distracting him from posing weird and getting him to be normal!

Look at this. I didn't even know he knew how to make this face! Freaky.

On to the goods...




Holly O.  – (June 25, 2009 at 12:07 PM)  

Could he BE any cuter? I think not. And trust me, I am an expert on cute boys.

vandi  – (June 25, 2009 at 8:23 PM)  

He is so adorable Mel! Also I think the way Park's lower lip slants reminds me of you. (and that's meant to be a cute compliment) I miss your droopy lip! (j/k) it's not droopy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP