My Sisters' Pics

Do you want to know what rocks about taking pictures for my family? I can show up in spandex capris and no one cares. Ahh... sweet stretchy goodness.. Hey. Don't judge. You should see the positions I get myself into!

Thanks family!








tara  – (July 9, 2009 at 6:54 AM)  

okay. LOVE the shot of just the kids, and LOVE the shot of the E fam crouching down in the cowboy hats.

you're a WONDER miss. LOVE YOU:)

Emily  – (July 9, 2009 at 9:06 AM)  

the one in the alley captures many emotions--simultaneously cute and threatening. i'm not sure if they're going to break into song or beat me up. maybe both! i love it!

stepher  – (July 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM)  

With this family we would beat you up...via song. Some sassy number from a classic musical, say West Side Story.

Amy  – (July 9, 2009 at 5:05 PM)  

Why can't I see any of your pictures? WHY!!!

Jen  – (July 10, 2009 at 6:10 PM)  

Love the pictures. Love the yellow wall. Love the hats.

Melissa - your family pictures turned out great as well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP