Our Little Familia

Aaron and I (okay.. maybe not Aaron) decided it was time to take some updated family pictures. I decided I would shoot a mini session of my friend's family in exchange for setting up my own shots and having her click the shutter. (Holy cow. I underestimated how hard this is!)

Here are a couple of my favorites from their session.



Our first round of pictures was not good. Luke was tired and grumpy, and it turns out Park had to pee the whole time. No WONDER he was so wiggly. After 10 minutes of whining, yanking and threats we bagged it. My sessions are usually pretty fun and I was so bummed that ours was an ornery nightmare.

We ended up with 2 decent shots.

#1.


#2
Round 2 (two days later) was a million times better. We took 10 minutes to get ready and had happy kids, happy hubby and a relaxed momma. I never thought my first re-takes would have to be my own!

#3

#4
#5
Thanks for taking these, Leanna! You rocked the focus and were shooting almost wide open. I knew you were a closet photog!

#6
(The only downside was that my hair was a little bit orphan Annieish on day two. It was humid, okay? Ah, well!)

Vote for your favorite and I'll give you a cookie!

Have a good day!

Holly O.  – (July 2, 2009 at 2:29 PM)  

I think you have a winner!! Mostly because that is the one I voted for. Go #3!!

Hannah  – (July 2, 2009 at 6:35 PM)  

I vote for #3 too! Darling!

Hannah S  – (July 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM)  

#8 for me. I like them all though. I like the location too. I miss you guys! Sammy just said he missed his best friend the other day and wondered when he could play again. :(

Geoff Steurer  – (July 3, 2009 at 1:15 PM)  

#3 is priceless! Wow! How fun to get your own shoot that looks just like your own amazing photography! BTW, I bought my first Mac and Photoshop CS3 - I'll be in touch with you soon for that tutorial session! Whoo hoo!

carey  – (July 4, 2009 at 11:57 AM)  

#4 is my fave! Man, you have a cute family (and I absolutely adore your hair). Can't wait for the pictures - - thanks so much for being so awesome to work with!!!

Mary  – (July 6, 2009 at 3:56 PM)  

SO cute! I love all of them, but number five is my fave!

Where's my cookie? :)

Megan  – (July 13, 2009 at 9:04 PM)  

joel voted for #6 and he said #3 looks like and lds ad. then we saw that it is the winning pic so funny :) i think it is cute

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP