Button Take Two



Oh, how I hate HTML. I could swear right now, but instead I think I will calmly make you aware of the fact that the button thing should be working now. (Thanks for the e-mails letting me know it was jacked up.)

Now if you'll excuse me.. I'm going to pound my head against the wall. :)

Holly O.  – (September 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM)  

That picture deserves a spot on your wall. ADORABLE!!!

michael. mindy. dane.  – (September 23, 2009 at 8:21 PM)  

Is it premature for me to want a schedule a session with you for my unborn child? I figure since you don't live here, it's okay If you're ever here and wanting to take pictures (after February 21-ish), LET ME KNOW!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP