Baby Preece (Durham Newborn Photographer)

I was able to take pics of sweet baby Matthew last weekend. He was only 2 1/2 days old. He was perfect, and Jenny rocked it. (To my future mommy clients... don't you dare cringe when I tell you I want a few shots of you with your baby. They always end up being my favorite shots!)








Emily  – (November 30, 2009 at 8:24 AM)  

2 1/2 days old and she's sitting on a bed with no doughnut pillow AND zipped up her jeans?

Either she's a superhero or you really rock at photoshop. Or both.

Lesley  – (November 30, 2009 at 11:16 AM)  

these are beautiful- the ones with mom are my favorites too

Unknown  – (November 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM)  

Pretty sure I still looked 6 months pregnant when kaylee was 2 days old. Jenny looks amazing! I love these pictures though! So precious!

michael. mindy. dane.  – (November 30, 2009 at 4:08 PM)  

You never cease to amaze!

And if I looked that awesome 2 days after giving birth, I'd be in the pictures too.

And if you wouldn't have abandoned your home state, I would have YOU taking those 2 day old pics. UGH!

Katie  – (November 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM)  

Those are amazing- I love the one with his big sis! Knowing Jenny just a little, I'm not one bit surprised at how great she looks!

Cindy  – (December 1, 2009 at 3:02 PM)  

Those are just precious. If I could go back in time and redo just one thing, I would figure out how to get some precious pics like that of my triplets. Of course the whole NICU thing would have made it more difficult!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP