Foot-in-mouth (Durham Family Photographer)

Disclaimer: During our session I will most likely say something that either embarrasses you or embarrasses me. (Hey- don't judge. I suffer from foot-in-mouth disease.) The good news is that the result almost always leads to genuine laughter which makes for great photos.

I told myself I wasn't going to edit today, but I uploaded these babies and couldn't help myself.
It's a good thing Cody and Marissa are my friends, because I made some really awesome jokes that embarrassed both of us. :)

Unknown  – (November 10, 2009 at 11:29 AM)  

Those are SOOOO lovely!!! I love them!! I am glad you decided to edit today:) And don't worry, we loved your jokes.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP