Birth Story Models Needed!

my pretty sister.. shot with my old Rebel
Hello everyone,

I'm on the lookout for more birth story models. My last one didn't work out because the momma's labor went so fast.

(For the record, I will GLADLY sacrifice photographing your babe if it means your labor is quick and easy!)

Models get the session fee waived ($150), and a $25 gift print.

I promise we will make those hospital gowns look good! :)

And if you decide to get pregnant JUST so I can shoot your birth, I promise I will give you a spectacular gift. In 9 months.

_____________________________


I need one more "Day in the Life" model as well. (Session booked, thanks for the interest!)

Spread the word, and I'll love you forever!

Wendy  – (April 12, 2010 at 4:14 PM)  

When are you going to be in UT? I want to make sure I get to see you at least for a bit!

Hannah  – (April 12, 2010 at 5:32 PM)  

I wish we lived closer so I could volunteer!!

J.F.  – (April 12, 2010 at 6:39 PM)  

Hey, thanks for waiting until 2 days after we have a baby... and until after you move across the country. For the record, I offered to record the birth (for posterity of course), but my kind offer was refused.

The Preece Family  – (April 12, 2010 at 7:09 PM)  

Fine...I will get pregnant again so you can do my birth story in 9 months. ;) Actually---I am honestly kicking myself for not using you with little Matthew back in Nov. I was just too scared to have you do it being Thanksgiving and all...

Leanna  – (April 14, 2010 at 2:49 PM)  

Oh how I wish you could do our birth story!

Remind me again why you had to move across the country?!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP