Utah Session Schedule

Okay. We have finally hammered out our Utah trip schedule, and we are beyond excited. I can't wait to see everyone!

Sessions are 25 minutes long and include a full resolution disk of ALL of the images from your session.

Session fee (includes disk): $250

The first day of sessions will be on:

Saturday June 5th:

Mini "Day in the Life" sessions: (I have had a lot of people ask about these sessions. If you would like a full session, PLEASE let me know.)
10:00 *booked
1:00 *booked

Evening Mini Sessions at Wheeler Farm
5:15 *booked
5:50 *booked
6:25 *booked
7:00 *booked
7:35 *booked

Claim your time while they last! I will be crossing off times as I get comments and e-mails.

(St. George, I'm coming your way, but my trip there depends on when my sister goes into labor. As you can see, that's pretty tough to plan around. :) If you're interested and have a flexible schedule, we might be able to work something out!)

Christina  – (April 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM)  

I'm claiming a Saturday day in the life session! 10 or 1 works for me, so let me know what's more convenient for you to make it down here. I'm so excited!

Englebright  – (April 22, 2010 at 3:55 PM)  

Awesome Christina! I'll put you down for 10.

michael. mindy. dane.  – (April 23, 2010 at 12:56 PM)  

I have been waiting for this day. But alas, my husband works all summer and is on call and usually out of state. So planning would just be setting us up for not being able to show. DANGIT!!

Allison  – (May 10, 2010 at 4:54 PM)  

Oh yeah!!! I just have one question for you... I want a family photo op and I am not sure your mini session is time for this??? Let me know if you have any time for a Peterson family photo!

Both of our very large families need a new family picture...would you have any time??? And what would it cost??? The Peterson's - 16 people, mom and dad and three families.
The Goff's - 32 people, mom and dad, six families!!! I am not sure if you have time or even want something that large but I have to ask. Let me know, thanks.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP