Utah, I'm coming!

Thank your lucky homesickness! I'm coming to Utah. And I must be feeling the Utah love because I am offering some screaming deals. You're lucky I'm not holding the fact that you have access to Cafe Rio and Kneaders carrot cake against you.

I will be doing an evening of mini session on July 8th, and 2 Day in the Life Sessions on the 9th.

Check out the details:

Mini Session Times:
4:30 *Booked
5:10 *Booked
5:50 *Booked
6:30*Booked

Day in the Life Session times

10:00 *Booked

1:30


I'll cross off the times as you claim them.

(In the meantime, will you all go to Cafe Rio and eat some good grub for me? And then send me an e-mail describing the entire experience including all of the gory details?)
Thank you.

dijensen  – (February 7, 2011 at 2:31 PM)  

We will take the 4:30 or 5:10 whichever is still available for the mini session. I'm so excited!

Englebright  – (February 7, 2011 at 4:08 PM)  

Yay! Di, I'm so excited. I'll put you down for 5:10 because I'll waiting to hear back from someone about 4:30.

Leanna  – (February 8, 2011 at 8:42 PM)  

I'm so mad those dates don't work for us!!! For months I've been saving up, and hoping you would announce a visit. Only to have my hopes and dreams shattered. Thanks a lot.

Jeff, Di and Ty  – (February 13, 2011 at 11:07 PM)  

I just wanted you to know that We have a Cafe Rio here in AZ. Maybe that will make you think a little harder about moving here!! Honestly, that's what made me make my decision...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP