Prepare Yourselves....


#1. I am pregnant. Hooray! I'm due in September. Hooray again!

#2. We are getting ready to move across the country. Hooray for being employed! Boo for preparing for a 3,000 mile move while being the size of a small planet.

#3. I have approximately 7ish sessions to share with you. Prepare yourselves for some awesomeness, okay?

To my Utah clients: Thank you for the great sessions! I had a great time waddling around with you. Your images are the top priority on my to-do list. Anything that can get my mind off of packing is a great thing. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP