A Summer Day in the Life Session

My Utah sessions kicked off with a Day in the Life Session with Christina. For those of you who wonder how these sessions go, PLEASE call Christina. She (and her family) are a joy to photograph. They relax and enjoy each other while I hover around with my camera.














I love:

Addie's sweet profile shot
The red chairs
Moving hair
Sam's thumbs
Addie spinning
Daddy zerberts
Baby grabbing his ear

Thanks for the great session guys!

Hannah  – (July 25, 2011 at 7:14 PM)  

Love that family! You captured them perfectly.

Christina  – (July 25, 2011 at 7:24 PM)  

Oh so excited. These are perfect, Melissa. Can't wait to get the disc. Love love love. :)

Lesley  – (July 30, 2011 at 1:16 PM)  

Please, for the love, tell me that you're coming to NYC before baby number 3 comes along? I'd love to have you follow me around NYC for a day.

Joan  – (August 3, 2011 at 6:17 PM)  

Thanks for capturing the love I feel for my daughter and her family! These pictures make my heart smile! You are amazing at your craft!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP