Hello.

What have I been up to?

Hanging out with this little man all day..






Welcome to the world, little one.

Emily  – (September 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM)  

Seeing these baby pictures makes me want to have another baby...almost! And could his face look any sweeter? Congrats to you and A! Love you guys!

Tiff Keetch  – (September 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM)  

AWWW! He is adorable! And that dimple is to die for. Congrats!!

I can't wait to see my little squishy one!

michael. mindy. dane.  – (September 29, 2011 at 9:06 AM)  

bah! adorable! i think he looks like luke. is it annoying when people suddenly compare your baby to your older children? i wouldn't know. since i only have one. if it is...he looks just like charlie! :)

Shauna  – (September 29, 2011 at 12:05 PM)  

I'm having jealous feelings about the chest snuggling. I've always loved have a wee one snuggle up like that. Malia hates it and I'm feeling gypped.

faith ann raider  – (October 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM)  

SO beautiful!!!!!! My son is was born July 17 and already looks huge compared to your new little guy. BEAUTIFUL photos :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP