Gracie Lou Sass

Oh, how I love when 8 yr. olds give me some spunk. Gracie was full of it. I think someone has been practicing in the mirror. :)

I wanted some shots of her in her baptism dress (since her lame-o aunt missed it), but after 5 minutes of freezing we opted for boots and a hat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to play around with sun flair, and the picture on the left was the pose she gave me when I said, "turn around and give me some sass." :)
Photobucket

Love you, Gracie!

Englebright  – (January 18, 2009 at 10:56 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa  – (January 18, 2009 at 8:20 PM)  

Hey this is Melissa, Tara's kickin' friend!!! I love your work, you really are fantastic and I will definitely be looking you up next time we do photos!!

Great pics of Gracie...we love that girl around here!!

tara  – (January 18, 2009 at 9:09 PM)  

i LOOVE the sun glarey pictures. they look awesome. I am also in love with the third one down. man.
YOU ARE THE BESTEST PICTURE TAKER:)

Megan  – (January 19, 2009 at 10:56 AM)  

i love that tucked in window? brick wall? what is it and where is it?! no matter i love it!

Megan  – (January 19, 2009 at 10:57 AM)  

i love that tucked in window? brick wall? what is it and where is it?! no matter i love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP