YAAAY!!

It's done!

Finally.

And it feels soooo good.

Seeing this come together has been surprisingly emotional and I can't even describe how grateful I feel. Thanks to everyone who has supported me and this crazy dream.

melissaephotography is up and running.

And I feel like my heart is going to explode. Really.

Anonymous –   – (January 10, 2009 at 10:51 PM)  

It's wonderful! I just spent a half hour looking at every photo and reading every word. I am so impressed with how well it turned out.

Congrats!
Jody

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2009 at 5:28 PM)  

The website looks great! It's professional, easy to use, stylish, and really portrays all of your strengths and the uniqueness of your studio.

Anonymous –   – (January 11, 2009 at 8:17 PM)  

Did you build this all yourself? You can't be lucky enough to have those computer skills on top of the photography skills can you? Congratulations - it looks great!

Anonymous –   – (January 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM)  

it looks so good. did you create it? i've been trying to get mine going, too. but it's super hard!

i'd love to get some insight on the whole process!

Anonymous –   – (January 13, 2009 at 6:41 PM)  

Yeah! It looks great. I am so happy for you.
mariannemarshall

Anonymous –   – (January 14, 2009 at 2:25 PM)  

i got it! thanks. i'm actually considering learning flash myself...we'll see if that happens.

Anonymous –   – (January 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

Wow, what a cool site! I just really wish I could fly you down here to do pics for me!!! You are amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP