I Found IT!!!

Yesterday I spent hours (HOURS!) looking for a cool urban location for an upcoming shoot. (I even dreamt about it last night.. a sure sign that someone has been spending too much time on the internet!) I had seen some pictures from other photographers that I loved, but I could NOT figure out where they were taken.

I tried everything. I even resorted to googling "really cool brick walls SLC". I looked up historic locations, browsed flickr galleries, and stalked photo blogs.

Last night, on a whim, I decided to search through the archives of a local urban photographer. And guess what? He photographed half of the name of a building RIGHT by this really cool spot. SUCCESS!! I found it!

Then Aaron came home from work, took one look at a portrait taken there and said, "I know where that is. I drive by it all the time!"

I didn't punch him. But I wanted to. Can you believe it? Self control, people!

Pictures will be coming this weekend!

Holly O.  – (January 27, 2009 at 8:01 PM)  

Speaking of locations...I need to scout out some new ones down here! I don't even know where to begin or what to do. Darnit. I wish someone would just show me all the good places.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP