Bare Feet (Durham Family Photographer)

Last weekend I was able to shoot my first family session in downtown Durham. The A family was so great. Relaxed and kicked back and SO my style.

Katie called me before the session and said, "we don't have shoes.. is that going to be okay?" I laughed and told her it would be fine.

Well get this. You know that small and crazy population of Americans who run because they enjoy it? Their only reason for subjecting themselves to running is NOT because their arteries are begging them to exercise before they die of a massive stroke? (like yours truly).

Well meet Eric. He just ran a marathon.
Barefoot.
And Katie is getting in on the barefoot running too.
I think it's pretty fitting that they forgot shoes.

Enjoy the preview, you crazy, awesome athletic people! :)




I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me to take pictures of adorable baby girls like this. I want one... (shhh... don't tell Aaron.)



I was setting up a different shot when I looked over and saw this. I love it.

Katie  – (August 18, 2009 at 11:15 AM)  

They are AMAZING Melissa!!!! We love them- and we can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much!!

Andrea  – (August 18, 2009 at 11:29 AM)  

Love it! Gorgeous family. You always do a great job Melissa!

Amy  – (August 18, 2009 at 5:56 PM)  

So can I tell you how surreal it is to see people in my ward on your blog? Great pictures!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP