Watermelon (Triangle Area Family Photographer)

Inspiration usually hits me last minute. I can brainstorm and research all the live long day, but my big ideas almost always hit me an hour or two before a session. Can someone teach me how to rewire my brain so I have a little more notice?

Today I bought a watermelon. As I sliced it open and smelled it's sweet smell, I thought of one thing:

summer.

I called Kim up and told her I had some ideas and we needed to change some things about our session tonight. Can I just say how grateful I am that (for some reason) people trust when I start throwing something together last minute? THANK YOU!!

We changed locations and I changed the vision I had for our session. All because of a big, juicy watermelon.

We had one grassy field,
a little rocking chair,


bugs,2 cute kids,
yummy overcast lighting,

and one, big, juicy watermelon.


I love summer.

The end.

Ken and Lisa  – (August 22, 2009 at 8:59 PM)  

Just so you know I LOVE these pictures! I am going to have to get together with you for pics of my kids after my baby is born. Maybe you can take his first pics!

Lisa McArthur

Hifam  – (August 22, 2009 at 9:25 PM)  

I love these Melissa. Way to go!
Jody

Amy  – (August 23, 2009 at 1:21 PM)  

Once again you have done a great job!

Stephanie  – (August 26, 2009 at 8:57 AM)  

Love the Watermelon! Way to go Melissa!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP