The Hales (Cary Family Photographer)

I was able to shoot my first session in Cary, NC last weekend. It was BEAUTIFUL! As so was this family.


I love doing family pictures at clients' homes. I love it even more when they have beautiful yards!

I helped this little man snap a few pictures, and I think this one is so cute. Can't you tell how much his parents and grandparents love him?
Thanks guys!

Aaron is on Fall break this week (Can I get an hallelujah?) so we are taking a mini trip to DC. I will return E-mail when I get back next week. Have a good weekend!

The Duncan Family  – (October 13, 2009 at 12:40 PM)  

Wow! I am so impressed! I thought we collectively made it next to impossible to get any good shots out of that session, but you managed to do it! Thanks for putting up with all of us... particularly our wiggly little guys. Can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP