What I saw today...



Wendy  – (October 27, 2009 at 12:33 PM)  

And I saw/lived a blizzard. I have to move.

Amy  – (October 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM)  

I knew you would love it here!

Cindy  – (November 9, 2009 at 7:13 AM)  

Ok, I want to know if you were using some kind of filter to get that background effect??? Very cool!

PS--I won't tell Darcy about her cool Christmas present!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP