Portfolio Building Discount (50% off)

Hi All!

I am shaking things up around here and reorganizing the pics on my website. I need to build up a couple of my portfolios to reflect my current style.

Here's where you come in.

My "Portfolio Building" sessions come with a 50% discount on the session fee AND proofs.

I am looking for a family who would be interested in an indoor session. It will be REALLY kicked back and I will pretty much be your personal paparazzi for a day... documenting those simple, beautiful moments that never get professional attention. (Cooking with your fam, wrestling, dancing, brushing teeth, etc.) I am going for a very timeless and organic feel and my mind is exploding with ideas. We may poke around your house and yard a bit as well.

I am also looking for a baby that will be born within the next few months. I am open to doing a session in the hospital (for as much of the experience you are comfortable with me being there!) I will be tasteful, I promise. Think along the lines of Jonathan Canlas's Birth Stories. If you would prefer an in home session when the baby is a couple of days old.. that's great too.

If you have no idea what style I'm talking about.. check out a few pics I've taken of my brood over the past few weeks.




Traditional? Not at all. But these pics tell stories that I want to remember forever.

If you are interested in a session, please comment and tell me a little bit about yourself. E-mail me if you have any questions! melissaephotography@gmail.com

Good night!

Mrs. Walker  – (January 13, 2010 at 8:29 PM)  

Jealous of all those NC customers who get a steal out of this! I've loved watching you grow as both a mom and a photographer. You are amazing Melissa!

Unknown  – (January 14, 2010 at 6:40 AM)  

Could you wait 8 months for the baby?? Just kidding...totally just kidding. But that is a really FUN idea! I am kinda sad I am not pregnant now:)

Kim Welling –   – (January 14, 2010 at 6:56 AM)  

Oh me! me! again! That's the only reason I'm having a baby. Just so I can see more of your fabulous photos.

Christina  – (January 14, 2010 at 7:29 AM)  

Ooh this is exactly what I want. Are you sure you don't want to come to UT for a session? Your pics are totally rocking it- truly beautiful!

michael. mindy. dane.  – (January 14, 2010 at 3:59 PM)  

Umm...HELLO! This is what I've been asking you for for months now! And baby in the next few months?? Does the next 6 weeks work well enouhg?? Why oh WHY do you have to live on the other side of the country! Blast!

shelley  – (January 16, 2010 at 8:03 PM)  

If you ever move back to Utah I'm first on the list for this kind of photo shoot. I love it!

Katie  – (January 19, 2010 at 6:39 AM)  

That's almost enough to make me want to have another one- except that I like you too much to let you see me in labor!

Brooke Snow Photography  – (February 1, 2010 at 3:05 PM)  

oooh! So loving these images! Hooray for lifestyle! They really tell so much don't they! Fabulous work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP