Mission Accomplished

They kept the secret! Can you believe it? And I conveniently ran into Darcy about 258 times in November and December and didn't spill it. Hooray!

Katie  – (January 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM)  

Good- I'm so glad I played it off so smoothly that one time I almost told her!:)

Kellie  – (January 14, 2010 at 6:06 PM)  

We did pull it off....and this jumping one is everyone's favorite! We still need to order a few more of the pictures...I just can't Darcy to sit still long enough. Oh, I gave each of the kids a photo and Darcy took them all from them to hang them in the entry way and staircase. Only Nicole got to keep her ballet foot.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP