UTAH...

with her mountains and valleys.. (Did anyone else have to sing that song in 5th grade?)

Well, everyone, we are thrilled to announce that we are flying to Utah in June! Hooray! I will definitely be doing as many sessions and I can squeeze in.

I am taking a vote on my facebook fanpage (You're not a fan yet? What!?) right now to see if ya'll prefer mini sessions or fulls. You can head there now and vote! I will start scheduling next week.

If you spread the word, I will give you a kiss or a cookie. Your choice.

I can't WAIT to see you all.

Luke is really sad that we have to wait 5 months.
(ok, really he was scared of some pigs, but whatever.)

Get on over and vote!

PS. I'm still looking for one more baby, and possibly one more family for my portfolio building project (50% off session AND prints). Shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Happy Monday!

Unknown  – (January 18, 2010 at 1:47 PM)  

I would love for you take our family photos when you are out. Hope all goes well with the baby. We will have a new baby boy in May. I'm excited for all of the new cousins.
Jane Hicken

Emily  – (January 18, 2010 at 2:30 PM)  

Is that the same song that goes, "Utah...people working together. Utah...what a great place to be!"? I sing that at least once a week.

Geoff Steurer  – (January 20, 2010 at 9:56 AM)  

Will you come to St. George to see the Fords? We'd love to catch you while you're here for a family portrait!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP