Fireman (North Carolina Lifestyle Photographer)

Unknown  – (February 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

What a cute little bum! I love the color of your bathroom too. And sorry you had to witness my just showered at noon look today:)

Lindsey  – (February 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

I love this picture! Love the element of surprise, love the clean simple colors, and love the smile it brings to my face.

Englebright  – (February 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM)  

Thanks guys!

Now I'm trying to figure out if it's appropriate to print off a big pic of your child's bum and hang it in your house. :)

The Preece Family  – (February 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM)  

Ashley just said, "Oh mom - look at his bum. Isn't that cute?" So I'd say it's okay to hang...because I agree! :)

Unknown  – (February 4, 2010 at 8:17 AM)  

Yes, Hang it up. It is adorale. Maybe noy by the front door though.

Sarah  – (February 5, 2010 at 2:22 PM)  

So cute! This deserves to be hung in the bathroom or something!
PS - I nominated your blog for an award. Do what you will with it. :)
http://rhrecipes.blogspot.com

Amy and Clark  – (February 5, 2010 at 8:19 PM)  

Super cute. Definitely hangable. Maybe not in a living room, but adorable in a bathroom!

Jen  – (February 7, 2010 at 6:04 PM)  

This is an amazing photo. I would have it 24x36 in my living room but that's my style. I live in Utah. Do you know Jamie Sampson? You know because there are only 12 people in Utah. She's a photographer too. She would love and respect your work. Found you through Redhead Recipes. So glad, you are a talented gal!

tara  – (February 8, 2010 at 3:54 PM)  

mantel worthy work for sure. dimples SHOULD be cute on all bums. big and small.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP