Pinky, Meet Frida

Last weekend we were snowed in. 8 inches of snow might not seem like a lot, but here in NC.. it's unheard of.

I thought I would take this awesome opportunity of hermithood to grow out the brows a little. Have you ever plucked your brows into oblivion? Well, my little brows needed a reshape, and I knew it wasn't going to be a pretty process. So our snowed in weekend kicked off my brow growing fest. Woohoo!

Well.. this weekend brought another little surprise. I admit it.. I STINK at washing my face at night. (Does doing a wipe down with a baby wipe count?)

Well, one night I started rubbing my mascara laden eyes, and ended up irritating it. The next day I looked like this...
Frida Khalo and Pinky here are getting along swimmingly.

This I know for sure,

Frida Khalo
+
Pinky
+
Winking
+
Fro
+
Joseph T-shirt that I have owned since I was 12
=

Hot Buttered Seduction on a Stick.

Hey, I look like I'm missing my right arm!

Up next on the ol' blog..
This sweet home session,
and some personal work,
Have a happy week!
May it be free of pink eyes and uni brows!

Amy  – (February 7, 2010 at 6:33 PM)  

So I know that the point of this post wasn't illuminating the fact that you can still wear a shirt you've had since you were 12, but REALLY? I don't even think I could get a shirt I wore at 12 over my head!

Nice eye! I wish you had your fabulous camera here last year when my eye was so irritated with pollen that the whites actually turned gelatinous. Maybe you'll get a shot this spring!

PS Did you want Catching Fire or what?

Englebright  – (February 7, 2010 at 6:41 PM)  

Amy, let's be clear.. this shirt was ginormous when I was 12. Now? Not so much.

And Donny Osmond rubbed my shoulders when I was wearing it so I never threw it away. :)

(And for some reason, Aaron HATES when I wear it. Maybe he's jealous?)

AND YES I want Catching Fire! I'll trade you the book for a stick of butter.

Andrea  – (February 8, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

lol, hope this week is better for you.

Kim –   – (February 8, 2010 at 9:39 AM)  

Just glad to hear that you wipe your face with a baby wipe and not a sock.

Sarah  – (February 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM)  

My eyes are still watering. Yes, I am a nurse, but eye stuff makes mine water!

tara  – (February 8, 2010 at 3:53 PM)  

um, that was NOT your actual eyeball, right? since when were your eyes BLUE? my deepest apologies if your eyes ARE actually blue. apparently i'm far to self absorbed to notice. i thought you were a greeny like ME.

Englebright  – (February 8, 2010 at 4:05 PM)  

Tara, Tara, Tara. That eye better not be mine! It looks like it belongs to a 65 year old! And YES, last time I checked, I am as green as can be.

stepher  – (February 8, 2010 at 7:41 PM)  

I suck as a sister. I wouldn't have the foggiest idea what either of your eye colors is. I don't even know my own. Melissa, I salute your Joseph t-shirt. I am a fan of utilizing free t-shirts in the wardrobe for as long as possible as you can easily see from my snappy wardrobe. I could send you some if you'd like to accent the Joseph t-shirt.

Unknown  – (February 9, 2010 at 1:09 PM)  

I think its funny that Aaron doesn't like that shirt. I love it. So flattering! But my fav part? Your facial expression while wearing the shirt. Do you make that face every time you wear it? If so, could you please wear it next time you come over? Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP