Power of Moms

Here it is--Valentine's Eve and I am parked at the computer blogging. Aren't you flattered? No worries, the hubs and I decided to celebrate last night, and I'm a happy, very loved, girl.

Speaking of love.. I submitted some photos to powerofmoms.com They have designed a website dedicated to mommas, and need some photos. I submitted these five photos,




Happy Heart Day!

michael. mindy. dane.  – (February 23, 2010 at 12:43 PM)  

That second one is THE ABSOLUTE cutest thing I've ever seen. Love, love, LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP