I love him



Cami Jo  – (July 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM)  

You two are PERFECT together! congrats! We're almost there with ya.....!

Amy and Clark  – (July 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

Happiest anniversary to you both!

Emily  – (July 28, 2010 at 1:08 PM)  

Pretty much the cutest thing I've ever read. Can I pay you to write my love letters? Happy day for you both.

Christina  – (July 28, 2010 at 1:11 PM)  

How did I not realize our anniversaries are a day apart? Hope you two have a happy one with some kid-free time. You're amazing!

Wendy  – (July 28, 2010 at 2:14 PM)  

Opposites really do attract! I hope you guys have the best day. Happy Anniersary@

Hifam  – (July 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM)  

That is so cute. At first I thought I was reading the lyrics to a new song. Wow. You are talented!

Sarah and Neil Peterson  – (July 28, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

Wow! I think that was the sweetest thing I've ever read, seriously! Way to go, you guys are great!

tara  – (July 28, 2010 at 6:54 PM)  

OH. MISS.

you got me with that one. :)

michael. mindy. dane.  – (July 28, 2010 at 8:39 PM)  

Cutest thing ever without being too mushy. Is the photo blog becoming more of the personal blog? Or what? Either way, I love it!

Joel Galbraith  – (July 31, 2010 at 10:50 PM)  

You guys are both amazing. Glad you love eachudders. We're at year 20 this December, and are happy as pigs in mud.

vandi  – (August 2, 2010 at 3:58 PM)  

Two of the coolest people on the planet!!! love you both! Just got some flash backs of me being an extremely large third wheel in your first little while of marriage: ) Good times. Happy anniversary: )

Kathy –   – (September 8, 2010 at 6:15 PM)  

I got goosebumps ! That is so wonderful! I hope you had a great anniversary!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP