Parker's Birth Story (durham birth photographer)

Thank goodness life has slowed down a little so that I can finally post these. I have been sitting on these for a few weeks, but wanted Ally to be the first to see them.

Can I give a little disclaimer? I do not expect new mommies to look perfect right after birth. (If you don't believe me, I will post my 4am mullet-y bed head pics to prove it.) But some people (like Ally) can't help it.





























Can I shoot your babies birth? Pretty please? :)

michael. mindy. dane.  – (August 5, 2010 at 9:09 PM)  

I love this. I LOVE when you do birth stories. I wish you had been here to do mine. Seriously. Maybe next time??

Ally Sonntag  – (August 6, 2010 at 7:59 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hifam  – (August 6, 2010 at 5:26 PM)  

These photos are stunning. What a treasure.

Jeff, Di and Ty  – (August 11, 2010 at 3:04 PM)  

So can you be to Phoenix anytime in the next couple of weeks for birth and newborn photos? The weather is REAL nice :)

Tiff Keetch  – (August 13, 2010 at 9:55 PM)  

So beautiful Mel!!

Didn't you say you were going to do that for Harvey's birth? Oh wait, I remember: He was born ON Thanksgiving Day.

Jenni  – (August 18, 2010 at 11:51 AM)  

Blog stalker here. :) I am friends with Rachael in UT, that's how I found you. Anyway your photography is inspiring. :) My hubby teases me about the 'zero' all the time now, and you make me wish you were still in Utah for our 4th baby to be born in early January. Thanks for sharing your work/talents, amazing stuff!

Katie  – (August 25, 2010 at 5:44 AM)  

Very sweet- and those are some serious baby-wrapping skills, whoever did that!

Kelli  – (August 30, 2010 at 6:23 PM)  

Inspiring- thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP