5 years old


It's amazing how one little person can change you so dramatically.

6 years ago Aaron and I discovered that God wanted us to have a baby.

1 short year later, though a baby myself, I brought this fierce little spirit into the world.

After 5 short years, neither of us are babies anymore.

He has softened me. He has humbled me. He has helped solidify my mission here on earth.

And I am forever changed.
________________________

Happy Birthday to my (not so) little one!

You are smart, curious and hungry to learn.

You are dramatic.

You love people and adventures.

You stick your tongue in your cheek when you are shy.

You love being the center of attention.

You are timid about trying new things--mostly because you hate failing.

You do things in your time, and in your own way.

You do your hair and get dressed before 8 am every single day.

You are passionate.

You are loved.

And you are mine.

Happy Birthday.

Hannah S  – (September 16, 2010 at 9:38 PM)  

Oh, that boy! How I miss his goodness and friendship to Samuel!

And you too! Sheesh. Tug my heart strings.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP