The Heaton Family Day in the Life (Durham Lifestyle Photographer)

Warning: Do not read the following post if you have no desire to have kids. Looking at these pictures of Eddie and Lilly will make you want to reproduce. You have been warned. :)

One of my favorites..





I LOVE that they decided to enlarge this family pic of them on the porch.


I asked Cami to write a little bit about her Day in the Life session:

Cami said, "Our "Day in the Life" session was the perfect pick for our family. Melissa was in our home for a little over an hour just taking pictures of what we would do on a normal day around the house. We had a few things prepared that we wanted her to photograph us doing but we also did a few spontaneous things that we hadn't planned on. With our young children, it was wonderful to be in a place that was comfortable to them. The results are pictures where their expressions are natural and genuine. I loved that we didn't feel pressured to have everyone perfect and sitting still like we have in previous studio sessions. We were all so happy during and after Melissa's session. We also love having pictures of our home to preserve these wonderful memories we've had here."

I love Day in the Life sessions.

And I love the Heatons. :)

The Jessee Journal  – (September 20, 2010 at 7:54 PM)  

So reading your post made me realize something. Photog talk is kind of violent. They "blew up" their photo? haha. We "shoot" people ... Just thought I'd share :) Nice pics!

Englebright  – (September 20, 2010 at 8:04 PM)  

haha. RIGHT after I posted this I re-read it and noticed that. (In fact I was probably editing it as you were reading it.) They better not blow their pics up!

Lindsay  – (September 21, 2010 at 4:41 AM)  

*S*T*U*N*N*I*N*G*!!! You are seriously amazing, Melissa.

Cami Jo  – (September 21, 2010 at 6:43 PM)  

Please don't blow up our pictures. We quite love them. I never get tired of looking at how beautiful they are.

And we love you too :)

Cheri  – (September 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM)  

Melissa....you are genius! You caught the true essence of this amazing family. Thank you for taking such fabulous photos of some of the most beautiful Children/Grandchildren ever born.

If you ever come to Utah, I can keep you busy for days and days!

Grandma Cheri

Hannah S  – (September 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM)  

Lovely photos. Love the comments too. lol.

I know that girl!!! How do I know that girl? I will feel embarrassed when I find out/remember.

Kim –   – (November 4, 2010 at 7:04 AM)  

Is it strange to want a large picture of Eddie and Lilly over my mantel also. DARLING!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP