Hansen Halloween Quickie

The Hansens joined us for a quick 15 minute Halloween shoot. I love this picture so much of little Eliza that it hurts.




Here is the whole brood. Lucky for me, Luke is loving posing for pictures lately. Unlucky for me, his posed smile looks like this.. (on the left).
Every. Single. Time.

tara  – (October 30, 2010 at 8:23 AM)  

oh my word. I could eat lukey in that last picture:)

wonderful pictures. that cute little girl looks a little like brees, no?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP