Cowgirls and Fairies

Pretty please let me have girls someday so that I can dress them up like this. Aren't they cute?






Kerri McMahon  – (November 3, 2010 at 4:55 AM)  

Those are such adorable pictures!! Although, with such cuties you couldn't get a bad picture of them. :)
Where did you take the pictures at?

Wendy  – (November 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM)  

So cute! I hope my girls will have fun photo sessions like that when they are older. You are welcome to photograph my girls anytime!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP