It's a bird! (Literally)

Luke was supposed to be a monkey for Halloween. We tracked down a thick padded monkey suit, tried it on and practiced making him say "I'm a monkey!" for weeks.

Well, mother nature ruined our monkey plans by blessing us with 85 degree temps yesterday. Now I don't know about you, but if I was forced to trick-or-treat wearing a heavy monkey suit in 85 degree weather, I would feel anything but festive. In fact, I might start channeling crazy ape behavior and start attacking innocent bystanders.

Anyway...

Our friends had a Superman cape that they let us borrow last minute before our church's truck or treat. The costume is a little unfinished (I mean, he's not even wearing red underwear!), but he was happy as can be. And it really came in handy when we found a BIRD in our house and Luke scared it out the door while wearing his Superman cape. I was so proud.



our turtle had a little identity crisis.
Happy Halloween!

Kathleen  – (October 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM)  

Love it! (Especially the pink accent ;)

Wendy  – (October 28, 2010 at 12:35 PM)  

Your kids are just so good-looking! Little cuties for sure. Happy Halloween to you!

Katie  – (October 28, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

I LOVE the last shot of Parker- bless his heart! And what a great idea for Glen- it must feel good to have a marketable skill:). AND, I would totally pay money for your baking, for the record...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP