A knight, a princess and a dragon

Hooray for creative friends who put together theme costumes for their kids! A dragon, a knight and a princess? How cute is this?



Carson took his role as brave night VERY seriously.



Maybe I'll come up with some super awesome theme next year for my kids. (Or... maybe I'll end up borrowing a costume hours before the big day like I did this year.)

Goodnight!

Hifam  – (November 8, 2010 at 8:02 PM)  

Those pictures are wonderful. I love the costumes. You did a great job!

Amy and Clark  – (November 9, 2010 at 3:12 AM)  

Adorable. I really am not surprised though with such cute kids and great photgrapher.

Lindsay  – (November 9, 2010 at 4:40 AM)  

These are SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm seriously impressed that you can take a wandering 16 month old, a distractable 4 year old, and a I-can't-give-you-a-real-smile-because-I'm-focusing-so-hard-on-this-fake-one 6 year old and get these perfect pictures. Great job, Melissa! Thanks!

The Preece Family  – (November 9, 2010 at 4:52 AM)  

I am with Amy. You can't ask for a better combo!

Kim –   – (November 9, 2010 at 7:53 AM)  

I'm in love. How darling is Carson's protective role? Good job such cute babies Lindsay. Beautiful pictures Melissa.

Lesley  – (November 10, 2010 at 5:07 PM)  

Love the lighting. That field is dreamy and I adore that tree. The kids are cute too :) Nice work, as always.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP