Press Pause Please

What the...

Is Thanksgiving really this Thursday? Isn't it still October? Holy Moly, this month has gone by fast. Having a traveling husband for the month sure makes things whip by.

I have approximately 245 sessions to share with you. They are coming, I swear!

Taking care of my boys all day by myself while Aaron was gone made me feel like Superwoman. Or a crazy lady.. depending on the day. There have been many, many nights lately where I have gone to bed wondering where my boys get all of their spunk. And then Aaron gives me a knowing look that implies that he knows exactly where they got all of their spunk.

I love that Luke is old enough to tag around with his big brother now. We are up to our neck in Star Wars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I have been on a reading kick that is rocking my world.

Fall is hanging on in North Carolina. I love it.

I miss my family. I do not miss snow.

This little man is growing like a weed. His fall clothes are already too small. Doh!
But good news: his camera smile is getting a little less crazy.
(But only a little.)

Happy Monday!

Aimee and Mark  – (November 22, 2010 at 7:43 AM)  

Happy Monday to you. What were you doing up at 5:36 a.m. might I ask? I love the pics of your boys. I really love Parker and Luke (and their supermom).

The Preece Family  – (November 22, 2010 at 8:22 AM)  

I seriously thought it was still October too until I just read your post. WHAT?!?! How did this happen? Regardless, I.LOVE.THE.PICS...

Wendy  – (November 22, 2010 at 2:27 PM)  

I don't know how it is already Thanksgiving already! And I know what you mean about missing the family, but not the snow.

tara  – (November 23, 2010 at 6:59 AM)  

you're missed in this neck of the woods.

so are those BOYS, my word. little men, they are.

wow. i went all yoda in that last sentence. sorry.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP