Harvey is Here!

Yesterday I was able to visit my friend, Tiff, and take pictures of her baby. (After I got over hating her for looking so good ONE WEEK post partum). Tiff was so natural in front of the camera, and Harv wasn't so bad either. ;) Enjoy the preview, Tiff. I am exercising restraint and refraining from texting you at 10:30!


*All pictures shot with natural light*

ISO 400, f/3.2, ss: 1/80
ISO: 800, f/1.8, ss: 1/250
I love doing newborn sessions in the baby's room with the mom. There is something so personal and sweet about it!
ISO 400, f/2.5, ss: 1/160
ISO 400, f/2.5, ss: 1/60 ISO 400, f/2.5, ss:1/125
ISO: 400, f/2.5, ss:1/160
ISO: 800, f/1.8, SS:1/160

Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2008 at 3:22 PM)  

Yay! I love them all!! I can't wait to see the rest. You're amazing :)

Anonymous –   – (December 12, 2008 at 8:44 PM)  

Hey.. did we get more of Harvey in the basket without a hat on? There's only one on your smugmug...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP