T-Day Weekend

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I should say most of my family did. Park started getting THE cold (meaning the cold that almost everyone caught by the end of the week), and wore this expression all day.
Notice the snot on his nose and his sleeve? Niiice.
Poor Park. And poor family. I think he growled at everyone at least once.

The rest of us enjoyed good food.

And a football game:

I love that my husband is taking my nephew out in the background for no apparent reason


The nephews "being tough."

I'll take a week of being sick if it means I get to hang out with these cool people I happen to be related to.

I hope your Turkey day was fabulous!

Anonymous –   – (December 2, 2008 at 9:06 PM)  

Just wanted to say Hi and tell you that your work IS great and you are not charging enough (your session fee is what I charge for an 8x10) ;0)

Also, I may not be doing my mentoring again because I am already overwhelmed by the work that is going into it so I just wanted you to know.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

If you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or e-mail you individually.

Thanks for reading!

Melissa

About This Blog

All images by Melissa E Photography are protected under copyright law. Reproductions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Melissa E Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication and promotional purposes of its business. All images remain the property of Melissa E Photography.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP